In-person Santa Visits - Safety Measures
With the current Regional Stay at Home order issued by the State of California, we want to make sure your family and Santa stay safe. We have implemented these required safety measure below.
In order to keep you safe:
- Properly worn, cloth face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required for all participants over the age of 2 years old for the entirety of Santa’s visit, including pictures.
- Minimum of 6 feet distance must be observed at all times during the visit, including picture time. No physical contact will be made between participants and Santa and Mrs. Claus at any time.
- The entire visit must take place outside whether that is in the front or back yard of your house.
- Candy Canes from Santa and cookies from Mrs. Claus will be placed out at the end of the interaction to enjoy after The Claus’ have left to go back to the North Pole.
- Please keep the guests to a maximum of 10 and all from the same household.
- Just before the interaction, talk with children to let them know a special visitor will be arriving but that they need to keep their mask on and make sure they don’t get too close or try to go in for physical contact. There will be plenty of time for mask-free, warm hugs next year!
- Write a letter to your child from Santa announcing he will be arriving soon and that he thanks you for wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing when he visits.
- Set up an area where Santa and Mrs. Claus can stand or sit and an area 6 feet away where you and your family can sit for both the interaction and pictures.
We realize that this is a challenging time and we thank you for understanding our need to adhere to strict safety measures. We want to keep you safe and we want to make sure Santa stays in tip top shape so he can deliver presents to everyone around the globe on Christmas Eve. Full refunds are available with at least 24 hour notice if the above requirements are not desirable to you. Santa also offers a mask-free visit via Zoom.